Sunday, November 18, 2007

Leg two: Lee MA. to Erie PA

I'm not really sure that they are in Erie although I did talk to AEB this evening. It slipped my mind . . . so sue me! Thaddeus wants to stop over at Sam's house. Who's going to break it to him? I spent almost 5 minutes on the phone with him tonight and got in at least 5 or 6 words trying to explain that I've got a fire engine bed for him when he gets here. His screams drown me out so I think he'll have the surprise of finding a fire engine in his new room.

The flat tire replaced yesterday went bad again today. This helps to show that the invention of the wheel really set civilization back instead of advancing it as is commonly thought in this frenetic modern age. (That one was for you Chip)

I just read on one of my yahoo groups that the 5 year old son of a group member died in his sleep last night. Please keep his family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you travelling with any pets?

Anonymous said...

Hi John! It took a little while to get set up, but I have a laptop up and running!

Our blog is at:
http://portal.qws.us/awb/default.aspx

A generic login account is:
tripguest@qws.us
password:
tripguest

Email me at mike@qws.us and I will set up accounts that have greater access.