the boxes are still neatly packed, labeled with a number, and the contents and number recorded in the "Packing notebook". Yes I am a bit more orginised now than I was then. But here I am again--10 days until we leave. The Uhaul is reserved, the packing tape awaits action. I have to get more small book boxes. Monday-Friday this week my goal is 5 boxes a day. Then over the weekend we can REALLY PANIC. So far I have double-booked myself 3 times this week! No I can't go to the zoo for the $2 day and the Ecce Veritas Highland Games on Tuesday. It's difficult to have a friend over for dinner, AND help with the Challenge Girls priests' dinner on Wednesday. And I will be hard pressed to attend both my last RC Team meeting AND the Ecce Veritas Graduation on Thursady evening. . .God must want me to be able to bi-locate right?
But the miracle is that my prayer life is alive and well--that must be how I am keeping my sense of hunour and maintaining patience. . .God is Good, all the time!
1 comment:
How awesome that you are focused on God during what could be a very stressful time. He is good, all the time, isn't He. How blessed we are to serve a God like HIM.
Post a Comment