Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here We Are!!

We made it! John and Paul met us last night, and we got into Portland this morning. I'm at Paul's house typing this--it will be a few days before the computer is up and running at home.
There are quite a few stories to share of our drive across. . .stay tuned!

The best news is--THE PORK IS FROZEN SOLID!! YEAH!
We are off to Christ the King Mass!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are there. Been checking the blog and wondering about the trip progress. Bless you all and thank God for your safe trip. Love, Nancy Basham

KateP said...

Hi Allison and John,

So glad you are all together now! I've been following the trip on line. We miss you all. Love from the Azzaretti/Pennington family.

Anonymous said...

yay!! So glad that all of you (including the pork...) made it safely! We miss you all so much - just not the same knowing that you're so far away.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday season together! Be in touch.

Love, the Koubeks

Alexa said...

So glad to hear you made it and are reunited! Was thinking about you during the trip. Love, a

Unknown said...

Eddyblouins, I am so glad that everyone made it and you are all back together again. I hope you are settling in well and am sure you will have a circle of people around in no time. We miss you terribly and Connor asked to go to your house this morning. So we looked on the globe to see just how far away you are. Love the Bickfords.

Brooklyn said...

So glad you made it safely! We are thinking of you and hope you are having a great adventure!
luv
The Speidel Fam

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is one of my first trips to the computer after the birth of Wiliam Hamilton Skiff on
Nov 16. We are all completely in love and getting to know our new family member. I must say though, the number four defies mathmatics and becomes infinitely more than three. I'll stop back to the blog to explore soon. Love, Linda Skiff