Sunday, November 11, 2007

Travel Music

I love a good travel mix-tape. But seeing as I have a million small and large details to cover before leaving in 6 days I'll content myself with a case full of our favorite Cd's. I have resisted the call to buy a portable DVD player--so singing will be an important time-passer.

Marie Bellet is one of my favorite musician. In an interview I just read, when asked how she can be so willing to open up in her songs she says "Phony is boring and I don't have the energy to pull it off anyway." Oh Yeah! My kinda woman.
The interview is at http://www.OMSoul.com/MarieBellet. She has videos on Utube--but I hear they are lame and ruin the great music--so close your eyes if you go there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison - thank you for introducing me to Marie Bellet. Her songs and website are so beautiful. Safe travelling. We'll miss you. Nancy Basham