Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just A Good Day

It has been a pretty simple day out here. Made breakfast. Sent ALL the kids out with John for swimming lessons. (Plunk is not taking lessons yet--he just watched). Did some long lost work on the computer. Why is it that I'll have bunches of things to do on line, but when I'm actually in front of the computer I can't remember a one?

Today I had a list. Life insurance. Health insurance. After that, cleaning the living room was a treat!

Fam came home. Did the budget for the month. Started lunch. Took ALL the kids out for a walk around the neighborhood so John could have some quiet time with his books.

The cherry trees are blooming. I think it's unnatural for there to be so many crocus' (croci? crocapodi?) without any snow! The kids could only make it once around, so MC played on the lawn with everyone while I took a 10 min run around our route.

Lunch. Bath. Hanging-out with each other. Crafts. Bread making. Laundry (half done--four loads on the living-room floor and two more to be dried in the AM--gotta love 11 o'clock Mass). Yummy dinner. Books. Prayers. Bed.

A good day. Happy children. Happy husband. Happy Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goodwyf Allie said...

please no-one click the link above. I'm working on editing comments to get rid of it!
Allison