This is an great web-sit with some fabulous ads. I posted one last month--but it was no longer available after a few days. So click the link and especially enjoy "epic" and "movie". Hope you're all loving and praying for the Holy Father!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Always a pleasure to ready your blog. This is part of my daily routine, although I don't leave comments. I had seen the website before, but reviewing it again, I got special meaning - this morning. Best from Christmas Cove - the sun is rising! Fletcher & Co.
It's amazing how God works in my life - saving me from myself. That's a wonderful website and "movie" is very inspiring. Sure do enjoy your blog. This has been a bonus weather week. Yesterday a gift. I love Maine. Nancy Basham
2 comments:
Always a pleasure to ready your blog. This is part of my daily routine, although I don't leave comments. I had seen the website before, but reviewing it again, I got special meaning - this morning. Best from Christmas Cove - the sun is rising! Fletcher & Co.
It's amazing how God works in my life - saving me from myself. That's a wonderful website and "movie" is very inspiring. Sure do enjoy your blog. This has been a bonus weather week. Yesterday a gift. I love Maine. Nancy Basham
Post a Comment