
AfterMore will come when it is REALLY finished---but about a million people were complaining about the lack of photos on my blog. OK, it was only Diane. . .but if you know Diane you know she might as well be a million people. . .and no, I'm not gonna run marathons. . .just trying my best to get back to Oregon (just kidding Mainer friends, I'm really happy to be back!).
BTW--I did not get into the CNA class, and because I'm still processing (ie crying, getting mad, petulantly declaring that I didn't want to do it anyway) I'm not really into blogging about it much. It's fine. FINE! I"M FINE REALLY!!! WAAAAA!
But my faith tells me that God has a better plan, and I'll like it better. . .and Maria Von Trapp says "When God shuts a door, somewhere he opens a window."
SIGH. I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment