Thaddeus has been saying "stupid" a lot. Not the worst, but not the best either. I have given him "funny" as an alternative. Usually he is using the word in the context of a strange behavior or object. E.G. "That plate of carrots looks stupid."
In discussing these words thaddeus asked "Do they say stupid in heaven?"
A quick check of my vast theologic knowledge bring me to no--stupid is not used in heaven. Since heaven is a place of perfection, and no wanting or sin, there is no use for the word stupid there. I tell Thaddeus as much.
"Can you say funny in heaven?"
"Yes, you can say funny in heaven."
A few days later I was with John and Thaddeus. Bringing the mail over to the table I said "This card is funny!"
Tadeu's quick response was "Yeah. Cause if it's stupid you go to hell."
ummm. Let me splain honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment