Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chilled to the Bone


I fell into some water today. This was outside, in the snow, after my run and warm shower, UP TO MY WAIST! Don't ask. It's not a pretty story. But I did notice after the fact that my first thought, as I stood in the frigid water screaming for John-who-saved-my-life, was "Darn it! My wicked cute outfit is wrecked!" I was wearing these, and a cute black skirt. The yoga pants that replaced the freezing wet clothes (which are still sitting outside the front door--hope I didn't moon the neighbors) fall short.

I have been cold ever since. As a reward for doing a days worth of dishes and starting dinner I will take a hot bath. . .AHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Winter's Mama said...

Okay, I won't ask about the falling-in-water incident. Not good for someone who has just gotten over two infections, Allison! But, I have been wondering, where is Jesus in your top photo? This concerns me. I hate it when we can't find Jesus from our nativity! It seems so wrong, surely a sin of some kind!