Thursday, February 5, 2009

6 things are easier than 25

6 Things you may not know about me:
1. I'm not naturally organized, but I use a careful, strict, homeschooling plan with the children, so I can have the comfort of checking off the things they need to do.

2. I hate Jigsaw puzzles. My poor sister-in-law made us a nice puzzle saving roll of felt with a really hard puzzle several years ago. I wanted to throw-up when John started it. It collected dust for 4 years until I finally snuck it out of the house.

3. I have no siblings with whom I share 2 parents by blood.

4. Maybe I'm trying to make up for this by having as many children as possible who have the same parents, and a stable family life.

5. I get very upset if someone tries to play a game, any game, without following the rules. I'll get very quiet, non-responsive, and walk away. So if you ever want me to shut-up, you know what to do.

6. I have a devotion to the Seven Sorrows of Mary. Meditating on them gives me strength and comfort.

Harmony

Courtenay

Brooke

Lisa

Darcy who tagged me
but she doesn't count I guess

Melanie


and Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I count. I count every time I load the children into the car. :) Thanks, I enjoyed reading more about you.

Winter's Mama said...

Hmmmmm, maybe I can come up with six. The thought of twenty-five was certainly overwhelming!