Monday, April 20, 2009

For Erin

I can't remember where I stopped in my "trip abck East" retrospective--and I can't go check because I'm sneaking in some pre-schooling blogging. The girls are getting started--but if they find out I'm blogging they will not get any work done. . .this is worse than being on the phone while homeschooling!!

Anyway--my new friend Erin commented on one of the Easter posts. Thank you Erin!! Erin and her husband were the messangers of God who took in a family of 7 whose van totally died in Montana. We had met them at Mass, and discovered some connections (St. John's and Thomas Aquinas, not to mention pro-life medical connections). We died the second time mere miles from their home, were able to limp to their driveway, buy a new truck with the help of the used car-dealer neighbor across the street, and have our 5 slip into play time easily with their 7. At one point it was hard for Erin and I to tell little Joseph and Thaddeus apart. I think we brought home the right one--he answers to his name anyway!!

So--here's to Erin! God Bless her, her family, and new baby Daniel!!
Also--Erin, please email me at edblouin1021@yahoo.com so we can communicate privately.

No comments: