Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

It is Easter Wednesday, and here I am finally! After 40 days of no blogging I have LOTS of photos to take off our camera. Unfortunately it is somewhere in the post road trip chaos. . .so that will have to wait.

Lent was fruitful and difficult. The newest and most challenging experience was getting pregnant, then miscarrying a few weeks later. That's a story in itself, but suffice to say that Our Lord is generous in His consolations, and always present in times of grief. The Children helped name our littlest soul Happy Marie Joseph. Happy really was on my short list for names, after St. Felix y'know?

But right now am 37! Happy Birthday to me!!! I love my birthday! John got me a wonderful cake that says " Happy 37th Bithday Allison" the 37 is crossed out in red frosting, and 29 next to it. HAHAHA!

It so timely to have the begining of a year right at the begining of Easter, in the Spring, with the sun shinning! Very hopeful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry. We went through a miscarriage as well this Lent.

Happy birthday Allison and a very blessed Easter to you and your family.

E Caughron said...

Dear Allison,
Happy birthday from Erin in Montana. We also miscarried last lent. But now we have a little redheaded Daniel born Feb 13th. Thinking of you this past week and found my bookmark to here. Hope all is well! - Erin