As I suspected, my facebook fast has seen rise to more blog posts. Today has been a good day, despite my feeling a bit headache and cough-y. Good food, good friend came by, dishwasher up and running! The dishwasher especially feels like a little piece of the land of milk and honey right here in Maine! (that Land is Oregon, in case you don't know. . .) I got housework done thank to the moby, took a partial sanity day off education, cause no one want to be educated by someone who is sleep deprived AND has a headache! I got spit up on. I watched the boys play with Blaise.
If the clothes don't get put away, and the zone work doesn't get done, that's ok. Blaise's first year (and the other kids' 15th, 11th, 9th, 6th, and 3rd) is flying by--I refuse to miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment