Friday, August 13, 2010

Thaddeus Paul



Six year ago Thaddeus was born. He has taught me SO MUCH. Thaddeus, my fourth child, is the one I describe as my "straw"--you know--the one that broke the camel's back. I'm the camel. After Thaddeus I had to really get organised, and dedicate myself to larger family rearing. My volunteer work had to wind down. (though it didn't for about a year--that's another story).

Thaddeus is Loud, expressive, creative, left-handed, loud, exuberant, muppet-faced, small for his age, determined, has the sweetest tender heart, and he's loud. He thrives in the lap of order. Lisa is a favorite of his because her home is so orderly. Maybe he will have a vocation to a very neat and tidy order of priests!

His first verbal demand was "Sissy!Candy!!"

He loves his Godparents Sondra and Chip. They give him candy too. Last month at a contra dance, I was encouraging him to ask a little girl his size to dance. He said "I know who to ask Mamma." He asked the librarian.

I love Thaddeus, and thank God for his precious, unique soul.

1 comment:

Natron25 said...

Thaddeus is so cute. But I thought 'Sondra' was spelled with an 'a'.... Hm. Weird.

http://natroncartoons.blogspot.com/

Your friend-
Natron