
Don't you love that!! I love it. Now I could be referring to John loosing his job in Oregon, then spending 5 months unemployed. But I'm thinking more on the micro level.
Last Friday 4:30. Going Grocery shopping with 4 or 5 hungry children. (I honestly can't remember how many I had, but I left with the same # I brought home, so that's good.) Tired Mama, messy kitchen, lack of dinner plan. Grim. Grim. Grim.
Enter Chocolate Covered Java Beans. By the Grace of God, and a couple of very well spent dollars at the co-op, we got home, had a lovely dinner, cleaned the kitchen, had dessert even, and a rousing game of Clue. We even sang songs together while cleaning--If I had a Hammer, I've been working on the Railroad, She'll be Commin Round the Mountain. It was idyllic!
Sigh!
Thank you Lord. I really love it when it works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment