Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mistress EB



Chicago was great. Baby slept on plane both ways. It was great to be in a city again. True to fashion John spent Friday looking around the "magnificent Mile" buildings, and the rest of the weekend giving guided tours of the area. "Notice the flying buttresses on the tribune building and how they are echoed in the blah blah blah." But I really do appreciate his keen eye and love of beauty--especially when he has a keen eye for me!




I went shopping here--




To which Thalia responded "GASP! YOU ARE THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD! SIGH!"


To which John replied "And that's why they keep making money." Yup. Sign me up.


Besides I can spend hours doing this--




When all's said and done it was strange to be in between. In between coasts, homes, and true family life. I felt more like a clandestine relationship that a wife (which admittedly has its perks!). SO--fun, but can't wait for the real deal!!

No comments: