Hi EB's - What a beautiful picture of all of you. I'm enjoying a revisit of your trip and a glimpse in to your new life. Still can hardly believe your courage to drive across the states. We miss you all at church and, John Henry, we really miss you in our first grade FF class. Love to all, Nancy Basham
Dear Allison, So good to see your faces! Please move back here...everything is falling apart without you. I was even thinking of getting a tattoo and taking up smoking again. Your're the only one who ever made me feel like I'm doing a good job in life. I neeeeeeeeeed youoooo!!!!! Please come home. Love, Sondra
3 comments:
Great Picture! Thanks. What a way to start the day! JFM
Hi EB's - What a beautiful picture of all of you. I'm enjoying a revisit of your trip and a glimpse in to your new life. Still can hardly believe your courage to drive across the states. We miss you all at church and, John Henry, we really miss you in our first grade FF class. Love to all, Nancy Basham
Dear Allison,
So good to see your faces! Please move back here...everything is falling apart without you. I was even thinking of getting a tattoo and taking up smoking again. Your're the only one who ever made me feel like I'm doing a good job in life. I neeeeeeeeeed youoooo!!!!! Please come home. Love, Sondra
Post a Comment