All girlfriends must take this quiz! I have such happy memories of Jane Austin and girlfriends--marathons with Janasa. Cinema viewing with Sondra and others. . .so fun!
Enjoying your blog. I don't remember you even though I did come to LLL a few times a few years back. Now work with Kate, and we were discussing Jane Austen today, and she told me you had posted this fun quiz. I too came out as Elinor Dashwood. I'm forwarding this to a few friends.
3 comments:
Chiara and I both took the quiz, and we're both Elinor Dashwood.
We're having fun with the Sunday night shows--great mother/daughter bonding!
Kate
I totally would have guessed that! I've heard the shows are great.
Enjoying your blog. I don't remember you even though I did come to LLL a few times a few years back. Now work with Kate, and we were discussing Jane Austen today, and she told me you had posted this fun quiz. I too came out as Elinor Dashwood. I'm forwarding this to a few friends.
Happy Trails!
Libby
Post a Comment