Monday, January 21, 2008

I Was Laughing Out Loud!


This is too funny for the comments page! Thanks Sondra!


"Nothing Compares 2 You" (sung to the tune of the same name by Sinead O'connor)

It's been two months and several days

Since you drove your bus away

I pig out every night and sew all day

Since you drove your bus away

Since you been gone I can whine whenever I want

I can nurse whenever I choose

I can eat my dinner at McDonald's restaurant

But nothing...I said nothing can take away these blues

'Cause nothing compares

Nothing compares to you


It's been so lonely without you here

Like a beach without a thong

Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling

Tell me baby, why's my sourdough wrong?

I could put my arms around every friend I see

But they'd only remind me of you

Went to my husband and guess what he told me

Guess what he told me?

He said girl you better try to cook dinner and fold the clothes

But what's he know?

'Cause nothing compares

Nothing compares to you...


All the 'creatures that your kids caught

In the back yard

All lived when you went away

I know that birthing with you baby was not too hard

So I'm willing to give another try

'Cause nothing compares... Nothing compares to you

Love, Sondra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how ez ett en oregen? rane orsnoe or sunnnne frumquinn

Goodwyf Allie said...

John Henry says: Pretty rainy. And pretty sunny. Even, Quinn, It was a fun day out, but the puddles were just frozen and I didn't like that. I wanted to send out some leaf boats. And I didn't have time to cause they were frozen. Quinn, I got a package from my Nanna. I made a mask out of the box. Even, the schhol that my Dad's working at is at church, and ther is a room called the family room. There is a library there and we got a book.

Love, John Henry

Thalia: Dear Quinn, I am having fun. We went to a dog show on Sunday. It was very fun. There was an animal Planet place. They began to ask us questions. we got two big goody bags. I got a puppy, and a dog bowl. Thaddeus got an elephant, and John Henry got a really cool mug. And Mary Catherine got the bag. Love, Thalia