Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Back to the Beginning


































On Nov 17 we had 20 people at the house to give us last hugs and kisses. Sondra spent the night with her babies and made everyone an awesome breakfast. It was hard to leave these generous people! Off we went, though! At that point I was so intent on being with John that I would have driven to Mars!!




Our traveling partners, the Bakers, met us in Topsham and, after a 3 hour delay, we hit the road. Three adults and 12 children. The children quickly settled in to some calm and quiet driving time. . .not!

(Yes, everyone was buckled while moving!)

1 comment:

Lize said...

Hey Alison! Nice blog, totally puts ours to shame. I hope you guys had a good Christmas; ours was great, tons of snow.

When you get a chance will you email me at idyllife@gmail.com, I need John-Henry's social security number and his address (hopefully he isn't reading this), for his birthday present. Also, I wanna learn more about Ecce's latin position. Kinda intrigued!

cheers,
chris