Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hello out there!


In case you don't know--it's polite to post when you visit a blog--esp if you are a long lost friend in Maine who is being missed by someone in Oregon. Just hit the "comments" and post as anonymous--sign your name in your message.


LOVE YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. Reading your blog is the best reading, really. So what happens next on the trip out. JFM

Anonymous said...

Hey Man,
I feel like the guy on Roots, "Kunta Kinte, I found you!!!" So, I'm posting to say that I miss you all terribly. You and Averigus look so cute. Take some pics of your place, so that I can see your digs! Have to go, husband is being a pest, wants to print something. Love you, Sondra

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back online!
We miss you and want your mailing address. All is well here - LOTS of snow. love, Angela K

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Eddyblouins! I love reading your most excellent and entertaining blog and keeping up with your adventures. I'm so glad you're back online because I was having a serious case of westwagonhoblogspot withdrwal. Have a wonderful time exploring the urban landscape--there are so many fun things to do in a city, my most favorite being eating ethinic food. Wishing you a happy 2008! Your friend at the Bristol T.O., Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey A,J and crew,
I sure miss you all. It felt so nurishing reading your adventure.
I've only driven to NJ with 2 babies alone I can't fathom what you must of gone through. God bless you woman. John you must be proud and full having your beautiful family togher again.
Love and blessing, Melissa S.Bristol

Anonymous said...

Hey A,J and crew,
I sure miss you all. It felt so nurishing reading your adventure.
I've only driven to NJ with 2 babies alone I can't fathom what you must of gone through. God bless you woman. John you must be proud and full having your beautiful family togher again.
Love and blessing, Melissa S.Bristol