Thursday, January 24, 2008

A new parasite


As a rule the EB's only do intestinal parasites. Ask me about pin worms and round worm sometime. . .but 10 minutes ago I pulled one of these guys off Thaddeus' head. The beds are already stripped, boy hair is cut, stuffed animals in blankets, and we are heading out to get the head treatment for all of us. A new adventure! Just what I needed. In Gods great wisdom this is what I'm supposed to be dealing with now. . .that is a comfort --as is blogging about it.

6 comments:

yaya said...

Cool lice pics... Is that a baby one one on the left? Or, just a blood filled version or something? You should tell the kids how psyched some of the poor people who didn't get on the Titanic were that they had lice (which was prohibited!). No doubt a fun homeschooling idea will come of this! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the local Kindergarten got them, too, as I was teaching there, I read a note saying ... This class doesn't have lice! Hmm, thanks, scratching my head.

Courtenay said...

sarah's school had lice once - this was when i was in high school and still petrified at the thought of shaving my head!! overreacting as usual.

good luck with the treatments... the shampoo doesn't smell too bad right?

Courtenay said...

sarah's school had lice once - this was when i was in high school and still petrified at the thought of shaving my head!! overreacting as usual.

good luck with the treatments... the shampoo doesn't smell too bad right?

Courtenay said...

sarah's school had lice once - this was when i was in high school and still petrified at the thought of shaving my head!! overreacting as usual.

good luck with the treatments... the shampoo doesn't smell too bad right?

Goodwyf Allie said...

The bug picture is from Larva (left) to adult. I got the natural treatment--smelled like anise. I found NO OTHER LICE OR NITS!! Will keep combing the boys for 10 days to be sure I've stoppped any progress. And of course I feel creepy and crawly all the time!